Stunningly delicious meat: it simply does not happen!
Today I want to please you with a new recipe and tell you how to cook deliciously delicious meat for a festive table or a family dinner.
Instead of pork, you can take lamb and beef — and even chicken breast. In any case, it will turn out an incredibly mouth-watering and fragrant dish. Tender and juicy pieces of meat literally melt in your mouth, and the smell of beer is completely absent. You can supplement the meat with fresh vegetables, and potatoes, and lettuce: fantasy in this recipe is only welcome. Do you want to please your relatives as soon as possible? Then go ahead: let’s go cook.
- 1.5 kilograms of loin;
- 2 teaspoons of salt (or to taste);
- 1 teaspoon of paprika;
- one teaspoon of mustard;
- 2 tablespoons of odorless vegetable oil;
- 4-5 onion heads;
- 0.3-0.5 liters of light beer;
- linseed oil — for greasing meat (optional).
How to cook stunningly delicious meat
- We cut the meat like chops and send it into a deep container.
- Add salt, paprika, pepper, hot mustard and a little vegetable oil. Mix with hands (gloves).
- Leave the meat for 1 hour at room temperature, covering it with a film or a lid.
- We collect an accordion from meat and onions in a form in which you will bake all this.
- Lubricate the accordion with linseed oil (optional).
- Pour light beer into the mold, cover it with parchment paper on top.
- We send to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 1 hour 40 minutes.
- During this time, we take out the meat 2 times, pour over the resulting liquid.
- Council. At this time, you can try the brine to taste: if the salt is not enough, salt the meat.
We serve incredibly tasty meat from the oven with fresh vegetables or lettuce, you can also add with baked potatoes . The pieces are tender, juicy, with a pleasant taste and aroma: while there is no smell of beer at all. My guests appreciated the dish: they said that it melts in the mouth. You watch even more simple and holiday recipes on our website: the choice will please you.
Bon appetit to all.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓