Spectacular cold cuts for the festive table
We offer you to cook cold cuts for the festive table. It is very effective in serving, easy to cut and very easy to prepare. The meat is juicy, aromatic and will definitely appeal to your guests. And even the most fastidious gourmet will be crazy about him.
- pork neck — 1 kg
- chicken breast — 1 kg
- salt, pepper, spices
- dried fruits — 1 handful
- dry red wine — 0.5 tbsp
- cloves — 2 buds
- cinnamon — a pinch
- butter — 2 tablespoons
- the garlic
Getting Started Cooking
- We cut the pork lengthwise, not cutting to the end 1 cm. Lubricate with vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste, and then sprinkle with our favorite spices. Cover with a film and leave to marinate.
- Chicken fillet cut into thin chops, salt and pepper to taste. Cover with a film and leave to marinate.
- Pass the beef through a meat grinder, add salt and pepper to taste, mix. Cover with a film and leave to pickle
- Put dried apricots and prunes in a small saucepan, pour the wine, add cinnamon and cloves. We put the pan on the stove, bring to a boil and take out the dried fruits. Leave them to cool.
- Put a little mince on the film and roll it to a thin chop. We do the same with the rest of the meat.
- We take pork and in a random order we spread beef, chicken and dried fruits between cooked pockets. And also some garlic. We tighten the resulting workpiece with threads and shift it into a baking dish.
- We put the meat in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees in the upper tier and bake for 10 minutes. Then we take out, turn over and put in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Then we again take it out, put out the remaining dried fruits, pour wine and cover with foil. We send it back to the oven to the middle tier, lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for 2 hours.
- After the allotted time, remove the foil, increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees. And continue to bake until golden brown, periodically pouring juice.
- From the finished meat, remove the threads, cover with foil and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce from the remaining juice. We filter it into a pan and boil it to a thicker state, then add the butter, dried fruits remaining and pour into a cup. Pour the meat with the resulting sauce, cut into slices and serve.
Serve it with excellent baked potatoes. You can cook it by prescription from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓