Soup with beef and vegetables: everyone asks for supplements
I offer you an excellent idea for a hearty lunch : soup with beef and vegetables.
It can be served at any time of the year — and depending on the season, use suitable vegetables to taste. The soup turns out to be very satisfying and rich, and if served with sour cream, then you’ll just lick your fingers. Due to the fact that in the recipe we use a large number of vegetables and herbs, the dish is not only fragrant and tasty, but also healthy — a vitamin bomb for the whole family. In general, everything is easy, fast, appetizing: we start cooking!
- 500 grams of beef;
- 1 parsley root;
- 2 bulbs;
- 2/3 of the celery root;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 1 carrot;
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 150 grams of green peas;
- ½ vegetable marrow;
- 2 potato tubers;
- 30 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- 4 tablespoons of fresh parsley;
- ½ teaspoon of salt;
- ½ teaspoon dry lovage;
- ½ teaspoon dry thyme;
- two bay leaves.
How to cook soup with beef and vegetables for lunch
- Put the beef in a large pot, fill it with water and put on the stove.
- Bring the meat to a boil over low heat, do not forget to remove the foam.
- Then add celery root, onion, bell pepper and bay leaf to the broth.
- Making the fire less.
- We cover the pan with a lid and cook another hour and a half.
- We get vegetables from the broth and discard.
- We take out the finished meat from the broth and cool it.
- Cut the beef into medium-sized pieces.
- Dice the remaining celery root, potatoes, onions, zucchini, bell pepper and green peas. Throw in a pot of water, mix and cook.
- Council. Green peas, if desired, can be replaced with beans.
- Selling pieces of meat into boiling broth.
- Stew the diced carrots in a pan with hot sunflower oil for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste (or fresh tomatoes, diced) to the carrots, mix and continue to simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the carrots with tomato paste into the broth and mix.
- When the soup begins to boil, make the fire less and continue cooking for 20-25 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt, thyme and lovage to the soup.
- We continue to cook another 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- The finished soup should be saturated with the aromas and flavors of the ingredients for 10-15 minutes.
Soup with beef and vegetables served with sour cream and slices of fragrant homemade bread: and a hearty lunch is provided. Such a first course will warm you on a cold day, cheer you up and remind you of summer: with its smells of herbs and fresh vegetables. It turns out that the soup is not only tasty, but also useful: after all, it contains zucchini, pepper, tomatoes, celery, and carrots. See other recipes for first courses (and not only) on our website: there is plenty to choose from.
Bon appetit to all.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓