Smoked Rib Bean Soup — Ideal for Lunch
In this recipe, we will tell you how to cook a delicious bean soup with smoked ribs. And also share the secrets of fast cooking beans. Believe me, you haven’t prepared it yet. the soup turns out to be quite satisfying and so aromatic that you will not need to call the household for lunch. They will gather at the table long before its preparation.
- 500 grams of ribs
- 200 grams of white beans
- 800 grams of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 5 pieces of pepper peas
- 2 bay leaves
- vegetable oil
Getting Started Cooking
- Wash the beans, put them in a pan, fill them with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 3-4 minutes, then recline in a colander. We rinse with cold water, put it in the pan again and fill it with cold water. Put the pot on the stove again and cook the beans until cooked.
- Peel the onion, cut into small pieces and put in the pan. Fry until transparent.
- Peel the carrots and cut into slices, add to the onion and simmer all together for another 10 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, cut into arbitrary pieces and fill with water. Cut smoked ribs into pieces.
- Add the smoked ribs, potatoes and frying to the finished beans. We put pepper in peas there, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook the soup until the potatoes are ready and put the bay leaf.
- Soup is ready, can be served at the table.
Also try e Bograch soup . You can cook it with a prescription from our website. Such a soup will surely please your man and will delight him!
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓