Preparing for the holiday: quince chicken
Chicken with quince acquires a rather interesting taste. Plus quince itself has properties that soften the meat and make it more juicy. With quince, the chicken literally melts in your mouth and your guests will definitely like it.
- chicken drumsticks — 6 pcs.
- chicken thighs — 6 pcs.
- soy sauce — 2 tablespoons
- Quince — 2 pcs.
- dried prunes — 7 pcs.
- rosemary — 2 branches
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Getting Started Cooking
- Wash your lower legs and hips, and then put in a baking dish. Pour with soy sauce, add salt, pepper and spices. Mix everything well and put in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Peel the quinces and cut them into pieces. We spread the marinated meat on top, rosemary and dried prunes on top.
- The billet is sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. And bake for 1.5 hours. And then you can immediately serve it to the table.
Serving such meat is possible with holiday potatoes. You can cook it by prescription from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓