Mackerel with vegetables in a slow cooker: an interesting dish of simple products
I bring to your attention a delicious and very simple lunch (or dinner), which can be prepared from available products: mackerel with vegetables in a slow cooker.
A fragrant, mouth-watering dish will appeal to both adults and children. I like it for its incredible simplicity and speed: we cut everything, put it in a bowl, pressed a button — and after an hour we enjoy an amazing result. Novelties of technology have made life easier for housewives to the maximum: you can have time to feed your family and take the time for yourself, beloved. Well, are you interested? Then we go to the kitchen.
- 1 kilogram of potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 1 mackerel;
- salt, pepper (to taste);
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning for potatoes;
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning for fish;
- Suneli hops (to taste);
- vegetable oil (to taste);
- mayonnaise or sour cream (to taste).
Mackerel with vegetables in a slow cooker: how to cook a delicious dish
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut into small cubes.
- Onions are peeled, cut into small cubes, combined with potatoes.
- Wash the carrots, peel and dice them (or rub on a coarse grater). We send to the rest of the vegetables.
- Add salt, Italian herbs and seasoning to potatoes in a bowl with vegetables, season everything with vegetable oil and mix.
- Thoroughly cleaned of the entrails and washed fish (I have mackerel) we spread in a separate bowl. We salt it, sprinkle with seasoning for fish, season with mayonnaise or sour cream. All mix well.
- Put the potatoes in the multicooker bowl, and put the pieces of fish on top.
- Pouring water: I have one glass so that the dish is like roast. If you like the more fluid version, add more water.
- Close the slow cooker and turn it on for 1 hour.
Mackerel with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker is a very tasty and fragrant dish that adults and children love. Mistresses will also love him: a minimum of effort, a minimum of products — and a maximum of taste. Serve hot — and enjoy. Then we return to our site for new recipes for delicious dishes.
Bon appetit to all.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓