Juicy "meat book" for the New Year's table
We offer to prepare a very interesting and unusually tasty hot dish. The meat with layers of vegetables is very juicy and smells appetizing. This dish is simply incredibly tasty and is perfect for the festive table. To prepare it, it is better to use a whole piece of meat. if it’s pork, it’s best to take a piece of the neck.
- 2 kilograms of meat
- 2 pieces of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 grams of mushrooms
For the marinade
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 100 grams of ketchup-lecho
- salt, pepper to taste
Getting Started Cooking
- Take a piece of meat and make cuts on it, but not completely.
- Pour vegetable oil into a bowl, add paprika, salt and pepper. We put mustard there and mix everything. The resulting mass is thoroughly greased with meat and leave it to marinate for 1 hour.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into plates. Just cut the mushrooms. Peeled onion cut into rings. We cut the tomatoes into circles. Salt and pepper vegetables to taste.
- On a baking sheet we put a piece of foil and meat on top. We stuff it with vegetables and tightly wrap in 2 layers of foil.
- The billet is sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, baked for 80 minutes. Then we take it out, remove the foil, grease with ketchup-lecho and put it in the oven again. Bake another 20 minutes, and then you can immediately serve it.
Try also chicken baked with potatoes and oranges. You can cook it by prescription from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓