Incredibly Delicious Meat Nests
We want to share with you a recipe for another hot dish on the festive table. Its preparation also does not take much time, and the taste will pleasantly surprise each of your guests. It is impossible to remain indifferent to this dish.
- 600 grams of minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 chicken egg
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 60 milliliters of cream
- 250 grams of dried bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of paprika with rosemary
- 4 pieces of potatoes
- 12 pieces of «Mozzarella»
- 5 tablespoons of thick pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- salt, pepper to taste
Getting Started Cooking
- Grind onions and garlic with a blender until they are gutted, add to the minced meat. We drive in the chicken egg there, add tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, cream, smoked paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with your hands.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and grease with oil.
- From the minced meat we form a nest and send the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes with spirals or simply grate. We put it in cold water, washed and dried with a paper towel. Salt and pepper to taste, add a little vegetable oil and mix.
- We take out the nest from the oven and put a thick tomato pizza sauce in the center. You can cook it by prescription from our website or use it purchased. Important! The sauce must be thick!
- Put Mozzarella on top of the sauce, and lay the chopped potatoes at the edges.
- The billet is sent to the oven and baked for another 40 minutes, and then immediately served to the table.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓