Herring in a spicy marinade — a delicious snack
Such herring can be safely served to the festive table. After all, her taste will amaze you in the heart and will lead to indescribable delight. Herring is simply and quickly cooked, and the spicy marinade gives it a special taste.
- 2 lightly salted herring
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
For the marinade
- 100 grams of vegetable oil
- 3 salt spoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a teaspoon of ginger
- black pepper
Getting Started Cooking
- We clean herring from the insides, remove the skin and separate the fillet from the bones. And then we take out the remaining bones from the fish and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings. Wash raisins, put in a bowl, pour boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce into a bowl, add vegetable oil, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, honey and mustard. squeeze lemon juice there and mix.
- Put the prepared herring fillet in a bowl, layering with onions and raisins. Fill everything with the prepared marinade, cover with a film and send it to the refrigerator for 1 day. And then we serve to the table.
Try also with the tin of dry salting . You can cook it with a recipe from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓