Great meat for the New Year's table
Meat fingers will always be relevant on the New Year’s table. It turns out they are juicy and unusually mouth-watering. The filling can be changed to your liking, and cook them not only in the oven and in the pan. Such a dish will be prepared even by the most inexperienced housewife. And you can cook it in advance, freeze and bake it before serving. This will save you a lot of time on a holiday.
- 800 grams of pork loin
- 1 onion
- 200 grams of cheese
- 4 small cucumbers
- 100 grams of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper
- wheat flour
Getting Started Cooking
- The loin is freed from the bone and cut into thin slices, and then carefully beat off.
- Rub the garlic into the butter and add chopped greens, mix.
- We pickle pickled cucumbers on a coarse grater. We do the same with hard cheese.
- Take pieces of meat, salt and pepper to taste. Then we take one piece, grease with butter, put a few cucumbers and hard cheese on the edge. We wrap everything in a roll, turning the edges. We do the same with the rest of the meat. The edges of the rolls are fixed with wooden skewers.
- Roll the finished rolls in flour and put on a hot frying pan. Fry them on both sides until golden brown over high heat. This will help seal all the juices inside the piece.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings and put on the bottom of the baking dish. Spread the meat on top, removing the wooden skewers. Cover everything with foil and send to the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Then we take it out, remove the foil, sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven for another 10 minutes. And then you can serve it to the table.
Try also chicken rolls with pineapple . You can cook them with a recipe from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓