Funky baked carp in sour cream sauce
Carp in sour cream sauce is such a delicious dish. That having tried it once, you will want to cook it again and again. In this sauce, carp acquires an incredibly mouth-watering aroma, and literally melts in your mouth. Sometimes it seems that it does not even contain seeds. So gentle is his taste. In addition, this dish is completely self-sufficient and does not require side dishes. After all, it already has excellent potatoes.
- 1 carp (2 kg)
- 1 kilogram of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 30 grams of butter
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
For the sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
We begin the preparation
- Peel the potatoes, put them in a pot and fill them with water. We put it on the pan, bring to a boil, boil for 5 minutes and remove from the stove. From the prepared potatoes, drain the water and leave to cool.
- Peel the onion, cut into a cube. grated peeled carrots.
- Fry the onion until golden, then add the carrots and simmer the vegetables until cooked. Then salt and pepper to taste. if desired, chopped greens can be added to the filling at this stage.
- We cut the boiled potatoes into plates.
- We clean the carp, remove the insides and gills. From above we make transverse cuts in the place where there are no edges. and then we wash the fish and dry it with paper towels.
- We coat the foil with butter, put potato circles on top, and carp on them. Stuffed fish with the prepared stuffing.
- Let’s make the sauce. Add salt and sour cream to taste, as well as garlic, passed through a press. Mix thoroughly and coat the fish on all sides.
- On top of the fish lay out a strip of potatoes. We lubricate the second piece of foil with butter and cover the fish. The edges are neatly fastened together.
- We send the fish to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes. And then we take it out, cut the foil and put it in the oven again. continue to bake the dish for another 25-30 minutes.
- We serve the finished fish to the table.
Try also cooking m ultivarka mackerel with vegetables. The recipe for this wonderful dish is on the site.
Share on Facebook