French Chicken with Potatoes
An excellent hot dish that goes with any festive table. It does not require additional side dishes and it turns out completely self-sufficient. The potato is saturated with the aroma of meat and vegetables, and it turns out to be very tasty. And the meat under the tomatoes and cheese is simply incredibly juicy and mouth-watering.
- chicken thighs — 7 pcs.
- potatoes — 7 pcs.
- onions — 2 pcs.
- cherry tomatoes — 15 pcs (2 large)
- sour cream — 2 tablespoons
- mayonnaise — 2 tablespoons
- cheese — 120 g
- sweet paprika — 1 tsp
- ground garlic — 1 tsp
- vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons
- salt, pepper to taste
Getting Started Cooking
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings. Peeled potatoes cut into circles. Cherry tomatoes are cut into 2 parts.
- The hips are cleaned of bones and skin, and then cut into pieces. Transfer to a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, mix. Then add onion, mayonnaise and sour cream. We put paprika and garlic there, mix.
- We collect the dish. We take a deep form, grease it with vegetable oil and spread a layer of potatoes, put meat on it and circle circles of potatoes on top in a circle. Put cherry tomatoes in the center, slightly add salt to the potatoes.
- Grated hard cheese and spread on top of the dish.
- The billet is sent to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. And bake for 40 minutes. After the allotted time, we take out the dish, cover with foil and put it back into the oven for another 20 minutes. Ready meals can be served at the table.
Try also to cook chicken rolls with filling. See the recipe here.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓