Delicious baked meat for the festive table
The meat baked according to this recipe is very juicy and mouth-watering. It can be served both hot and cold. Such a fragrant dish will certainly be appreciated by your loved ones, but the guests will definitely be crazy about it.
For cooking, we recommend using pork, it turns out more juicy. And thanks to a special tomato sauce, the meat during the cooking process acquires a beautiful crust. And it looks quite appetizing.
- 1 kilogram of pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of a mixture of peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Getting Started Cooking
- Wash the pork tenderloin and dry it with paper towels.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan, heat and put a piece of meat. Fry it over high heat from two sides until golden brown. Leave to cool slightly.
- Put mustard seeds in a cup, add tomato paste, salt. pepper and pour in vegetable oil. We mix everything. Pass the garlic through a press, add to the mass and mix.
- Take a piece of foil and put meat on it. Pour it with plenty of sauce evenly on both sides. Then wrap in several layers of foil and transfer to a baking sheet.
- The billet is sent to the oven, preheated to 170 degrees. And bake for 1.5-2 hours. And then you can immediately serve it.
- But it will be much tastier if you put it in foil in the refrigerator for several hours. Such meat is very juicy, tender and will be a great snack on the festive table.
Also, in addition to meat cuts, you can eat a roll of bacon under . This simple, tasty and not expensive dish can be prepared according to the recipe from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓