Chicken rolls with mushrooms: yummy in a creamy sauce
A recipe for tasty and juicy chicken fillet rolls with mushrooms cooked in a creamy sauce.
Today I want to share with you a recipe for chicken rolls with mushrooms, baked in the oven in cream. This simple, but satisfying and tasty dish will decorate any everyday table. Serve the chicken rolls hot, sprinkled with grated cheese and herbs. Serve mashed potatoes or boiled rice at the side dish.
To prepare chicken rolls with mushrooms, we will need the following products.
- Chicken fillet — 800 g
- Fresh champignons — 300 g
- Onions — 1 pc.
- Semi-hard cheese — 50 g
- Cream (20%) — 300 ml.
- Dill greens — 3-4 branches;
- Vegetable oil for frying;
- Salt, black pepper — to taste
How to cook chicken rolls with mushrooms
- Wash the chicken fillet under cold water, dry it, cut each lengthwise into several parts.
- Cover the fillet with cling film and beat off on both sides. Salt and pepper.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut into strips. Dice the onion.
- In a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the mushrooms and onions until cooked, stirring occasionally. Salt to taste.
- Put some mushroom toppings with onions on each chicken chop. Roll up.
- Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and place the chicken rolls with the seam down.
- Pour in the cream. Bake chicken rolls in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle it with finished rolls. And serve immediately.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓