Chicken pastrami — cook at home
Pastroma is a traditional dish of Jewish cuisine. Previously, it was prepared only from beef, but nowadays they use different meat. We propose making a pastrami of chicken. It is perfect for festive meat cuts and perfectly replaces the purchased sausage.
- chicken fillet — 2 pieces
- milk — 2 tablespoons
- salt — 3 tsp
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
- paprika — 1 tsp
- red pepper — 0.5 tsp
- nutmeg — 0.5 tsp
- garlic — 2 cloves
Getting Started Cooking
- Pour milk into a cup and put the chicken fillet. Add salt to it, mix, cover with cling film and leave for 2 hours.
- After the allotted time, the fillets are removed and dried with paper towels.
- We connect two chicken fillets with a thread, we do it quite tightly, then the meat will look more interesting.
- Peel the garlic and pass through a press.
- Pour oil into a cup, add garlic, nutmeg, red pepper and paprika. Mix well.
- The fillet is transferred to a baking dish, coated with marinade and sent to the oven, heated to 220-250 degrees. We bake for 20 minutes, then turn off the oven, but we do not get the meat to cool completely!
- We take out the meat from the cooled oven, transfer it to a dish, remove the ropes and serve.
Try also baking beef in the sleeve. This chic hot meal will be the perfect complement to your festive table. See the recipe here.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓