Chicken Drumsticks in Creamy Orange Sauce
We want to share with you a recipe for making lower legs in creamy orange sauce. This dish is time-tested and you will definitely like it. lower legs are juicy, tasty with a pleasant lemon aftertaste. And most importantly, the shins are very easy to prepare. And even an inexperienced housewife will be able to please her family with an unusual dish.
- chicken drumsticks — 1 kg
- salt — 1 tsp
- black pepper — 1/2 tsp
- nutmeg — 1/2 tsp
- ground coriander — 1/2 tsp
- olive oil — 1 tablespoon
- balsamic sauce — 1 tsp
- apples — 2 pcs.
For pouring sauce
- orange juice — 250 ml
- cream — 120 ml
- orange peel — 2 tsp
- orange jam — 2 tsp
- a pinch of salt
Getting Started Cooking
- Chicken legs are washed, dried with a paper towel and put in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar and nutmeg to them. Mix everything well and put the meat in a baking dish. Leave them to marinate for 30 minutes, and then send them to the oven.
- Bake the drumsticks at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let’s make the sauce. Pour orange juice into a cup, pour cream, add orange zest and jam. Mix well.
- We take out the chicken from the oven, turn it over and lay the sliced apples on top. Top fill everything with creamy orange fill.
- The workpiece is again sent to the oven and baked for another 40 minutes. During this time, turn the legs several times to form a uniform crust.
Try also meat in the ginger and soya marinade . You can cook it with a prescription from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓