Beef on the sleeve: a few cooking rules — and 4 great recipes
Beef in popularity is significantly inferior to pork.
It is often recommended for sports. The meat is rich in iron and protein, which helps in building muscle. Even if you are on a diet, calmly include beef in your diet. Due to the fact that meat is not as fatty as pork, it often turns out to be a little dry. This can easily be avoided by following a few cooking rules. And in the sleeve, the meat will always be incomparable. We have prepared four wonderful recipes for you to see for yourself.
Beef with garlic
- 700 g of beef
- 1.1 L of water
- 2 tbsp. l salts
- 2 tbsp. l lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 peas of black pepper
- 3-4 tooth. garlic
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- Dissolve salt and sugar in 1 liter of water, add lemon juice, peppercorns and bay leaf. Wash the meat and lower it into the solution.
- Press the meat from above with a heavy load. Leave for an hour at room temperature, and then hide in the refrigerator for another 11 hours.
- Mix mustard, pepper and vegetable oil and rub the meat. We make some cuts and insert the garlic into them. Leave for half an hour.
- Place the meat in a baking sleeve, pour 100 ml of water. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the meat until boiling water.
- Reduce the temperature to 120-150 degrees and bake another 1 hour 20 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave the meat in it for 20 minutes.
Beef with mustard crust
- 1.5 kg of beef
- 3-4 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Leave for an hour.
- We rub the mustard and hide the meat in the refrigerator for the night.
- Cover the pickled meat with mayonnaise and put in a baking sleeve.
- Bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees. Reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake another 1.5 hours.
Beef with ginger
- 1 kg of beef
- 1-2 tooth. garlic
- 0.5 stack. soy sauce
- 0.25 stack. vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Fresh Ginger
- Grind garlic and ginger with a blender, mix with soy sauce and oil.
- Put the meat in the marinade and leave for half an hour. Turn over every 5-10 minutes.
- Place the meat in a sleeve and bake at 200 degrees for about 1 hour.
- We take out the finished meat from the sleeve and pour over the resulting juice.
Beef with onions and paprika
- 800 g of beef
- 1 onion
- 3 art. l soy sauce
- 1 art. l olive oil
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- pepper to taste
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings. Mix all the ingredients and put the meat in the marinade.
- Leave the meat for an hour at room temperature. We periodically turn it over so that it is evenly saturated.
- Put the meat with onions in a sleeve and bake at 200 degrees for about 1 hour.
Each of these beef recipes is worthy of attention. Juicy and flavorful meat will decorate any table and give a lot of pleasure. You can choose what you like best: tender beef in mustard or savory with ginger.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓