Baked fish fillet: chic look and delicious taste
To attract our attention, now the dish should be not only tasty, but also unusual.
Looking through hundreds of recipes, we are looking for one that can impress guests and make you ask for a recipe. This is the best compliment for the hostess. Baked fish fillet is a good option. Everything is perfect in this recipe: chic look and delicious taste. Cooking such a fish is easy. You can buy a ready-made filet or prepare it yourself. White or red saltwater fish is ideal.
- Fillet of white fish 500 g
- Egg of 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Tomato 100 g
- Sour cream 40 g
- Greens 1 beam.
- Lemon 0.3 pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
How to cook baked fish fillet
- The fillet is cleaned of bones and cut into large squares. Pour lemon juice, add salt and pepper, mix.
- Mix the eggs with sour cream, add the grated cheese and chopped greens. We connect with fish. Chop the tomatoes.
- Take parchment paper and make cookie cutters. We fold the sheet 23 × 29 cm in size with an accordion and tie a thread on both sides. We make a deepening.
- We shift the forms onto a baking sheet and fill them with fish. Sprinkle with tomatoes on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the fish for 20-25 minutes.
Fish serving in parchment is very original. She will definitely surprise your guests. You can easily calculate the required number of servings. And it also saves a lot of time that you would have spent on washing dishes.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓