Baked Chicken with Potatoes and Oranges
This dish can be called truly festive. After all, the aroma of orange perfectly improves the mood, and its taste makes the meat incredible. Meat with oranges and potatoes does not require an additional side dish, the dish is completely self-sufficient and you can only serve a light vegetable salad to it.
- 1.5 kilograms of chicken
- 2 oranges
- half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- hot pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 kilogram of potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
Getting Started Cooking
- Let’s make the marinade. Squeeze the juice of one orange into a cup, add black pepper, paprika, turmeric, hot pepper and soy sauce. We put mustard there and mix.
- Cut the butter into slices and gently push it under the chicken skin. And then we pour it with marinade and rub it well with our hands. In this form, leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Peel the orange and cut into small pieces, stuff the chicken with it.
- The prepared chicken is transferred to a baking bag and sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 1 hour.
- After the allotted time, we take out the meat, cut the bag, grease the juice that has stood out and put it back into the oven. Bake another 30 minutes.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into slices. transfer to a bowl, add garlic, passed through a press. As well as olive oil, salt, pepper and favorite spices. Mix thoroughly and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. We send the workpiece to the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Quick pickled cabbage can be cooked for such chicken . It can be prepared by prescription from our website.
Click “Like” and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓