Baked chicken thighs in sour cream and mustard: to any side dish
If you like chicken, then you will definitely like this recipe!
Cooking chicken thigh fillet in the oven is simple, but it turns out a delicious, satisfying and very aromatic dish. You can serve it with potatoes, rice, pasta, buckwheat, but in general any side dish will do, I like it with a salad of fresh vegetables and herbs. If you want to reduce the calorie content of this dish, then do not add sour cream, take non-fat natural yogurt, I sometimes use kefir, it also turns out very tasty.
Prepare all the necessary products for cooking chicken thigh fillet in the oven.
- Chicken thigh fillet — 4 pcs.
- Sour cream — 2 tbsp.
- Mustard, canteen — 1 tsp
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Curry — 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper — to taste
How to cook baked chicken thighs in sour cream and mustard
- First, rinse the meat, dry it and put it in a bowl.
- Add chopped garlic and mustard , sour cream.
- Season the curry, salt, pepper.
- Mix well and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature to marinate the chicken.
- Put in a fireproof dish of a suitable size: if the filet is with skin, then put the skin up, cover with foil, put in the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Council. If you use chicken thigh fillet with skin, then you can remove the foil 15 minutes before readiness so that a brown crust appears.
Delicious, aromatic, juicy fillet chicken thighs in the oven is ready, you need to serve hot.