Классический рецепт салата Обжорка: незабываемый вкус детства
Friends, today in our menu: salad Obzhorka is a classic recipe with a photo. I think that each of us is familiar with the Obzhorka salad recipe from childhood. Just as in Soviet times, tasty snacks such as Olivier salad were very popular, no less common Vinaigrette salad , and other salads popular at that time, Obzhorka in our times not lost its popularity. And the main advantage of this delicious salad, in my opinion, is the most elementary set of products and ease of preparation. Let’s take everything in order, see how to cook Salad Obzhorka according to the classic recipe …
Contents of the recipe
We will use the following necessary products for the preparation of Obzhorka salad:
- 200 grams of meat (preferably beef);
- Two carrots (medium size);
- One large onion;
- Three pickles (small);
- Parsley, celery to taste;
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- Half a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice;
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
How to make a salad Obzhorka classic recipe :
- So, this salad essentially consists of four ingredients — carrots, meat, onions and pickles (not pickled, namely pickled). First, prepare the vegetables, cut the carrots into small strips, and cut the onions into small cubes.
- We cut the meat arbitrarily so that it is convenient to eat; in our version, the meat is cut into small pieces, first along and then across. (It is advisable to always choose the tenderloin so that the meat is softer).
- We also make cucumbers. We will also cut them, either in strips or in small cubes.
- Now the most basic! The highlight of the salad is that all the ingredients are fried in vegetable oil separately from each other, and this is very important. Thus, we keep the unique taste of each ingredient. First, fry the carrots, but to such an extent that it remains crispy.
- We will also fry the meat until cooked, unlike other Obzhorka salad recipes. Fried meat is much better combined with other ingredients in this salad.
- And the last, we fry the onions, over low heat, stirring constantly, until it is completely tired and ceases to be crispy. And in the process of roasting, to make the taste of the onion softer, slightly sprinkle it with the juice of fresh lemon.
- In conclusion, we collect our salad. In the cooled carrots, add the cooled meat, then cucumbers and onions, as well as finely chopped greens. Add mayonnaise and mix everything thoroughly.
And now, our hearty, delicious salad Obzhorka is a classic recipe! I assure you, you will not be disappointed! Bon Appetit!
Like an article? Share with friends: